Monday, August 11, 2008

Weather

Remember that song? The one that said, "The weather outside is frightful"? Well, today, I'm scared. The weather has stepped it up a notch in the fright department. It applied to the Department of Fright last year and was accepted. What I heard, was that it was quite a lengthy process; an application form; 2 interviews; a written essay. Ya, the weather had it hard.

I would think that the weather would be kinda conflicted. I mean, it's raining on people, causing depression, destroying plants and homes... the whole time, the sun is up there shining on the weather. The weather always has a great day.

But again, I'm scared. I'm scared for small rodents and bugs. It's gotta be hard to hold on in these high winds... and these death clouds have GOT to look huge!
...or maybe they have a great time on what we consider bad days. The wind blowing them around. They don't have roller coatsers like we do. This may be the only fun they get. Bug children teying to dodge rain drops.

I'm scared we don't fully understand the needs of insects and little furry rodents.

No comments: